In order to reflect your current portfolio situation properly and to have an even balance, you need to add every transaction to CoinTracking, exactly as it took place in real life.
This means, you would add all related data for the "Lending Platform" (e.g. Nexo, CoinLoan or BlockFi). You could call the exchange like this as well.
So let's assume you hold your current Coins on a Wallet and everything until this point was added to CoinTracking.
Now you would enter the following transactions for a perfect tracking:
- OUT ('General Withdrawal') from "Wallet" (Originally invested Capital - included in Auto Wallet Import)
- IN ('General Deposit') on "Lending Platform" (OiC)
- IN (on "Lending Platform" or "Wallet")
This can take several forms depending on what you are doing:
- OUT ('General Withdrawal') from "Lending Platform" (Originally invested Capital)
- IN ('General Deposit') on "Wallet" (OiC after the period ended - included in Auto Wallet Import)
This is the most detailed method and it will reflect your balances and gains optimally. It also makes it possible to separate the data in all analyses and reports.
For some coins we provide a wallet import on our "Altcoin Wallet Import" page.