In order to reflect your current portfolio situation properly and to have an even balance, you need to add every transaction to Cointracking, exactly as it took place in real life.
This is an example for Bitconnect.
This means, you would add all related data for the "Bitconnect Lending Platform".
You could call the exchange like this as well.
So let's assume you hold your current Bitconnect Coins on a Wallet and everything until this point was added to CT.
Now you would enter the following transactions for a perfect tracking:
- OUT ('General Withdrawal') from "Wallet BCC" (Originally invested Capital - included in Auto Wallet Import for BCC)
- IN ('General Deposit') on "Bitconnect Lending Platform" (OiC)
- IN ('Income') on "Wallet BCC" (Daily Interest)
- OUT ('General Withdrawal') from "Bitconnect Lending Platform" (Originally invested Capital)
- IN ('General Deposit') on "Wallet BCC" (OiC after the period ended - included in Auto Wallet Import for BCC)
This is the most detailed method and it will reflect your balances and gains optimally.
It also makes it possible to separate the data in all analyses and reports.
In order to import the data you are able to enter the transactions either manually on the "Enter Coins" page,
For BCC addresses we provide a wallet import on our "Altcoin Wallet Import" page.