The OKEX API offers only transaction data for the last 3 months. We do provide a direct CSV importer for OKEX here to complete your transaction history.
If you have older files you could import them with our "Custom Exchange Import" and the following settings.
- You need to modify the format of the OKEX file.
- For all the trades, move all SELL transactions side by side with the BUY.
- Make sure the trade ID of SELL and BUY matches.
- Please refer to the screenshots below.
- For non-trades, you only need to move the amount detail, align to the SELL side.
- Upload your modified file on the Custom Exchange Import and import it using the following setting.
Since Funding and Mining will be imported as Deposit/Withdrawal, you probably need to change the type of those transactions to Income/Mining / Spend , depending on your needs.