We strongly recommend using the Binance API and CSV Import to get the most accurate results.
Please keep the standard setting during CSV Export "hide transfer record" of the "generate all statement CSV".
If you receive the file as TAR format please use an unpack tool like "7-Zip" to get the files you can then import.
If you are using only CSV importer then please disable the API slider:
Currently, we are facing restrictions with the Binance Import.
1) The following transactions won't be imported due to incomplete data of the Binance API and CSV files:
Trades & Derivatives
- Margin PnL
- Leveraged Tokens
- Futures (only last 3 months of futures transactions are offered via API. If affected you could import futures by the CSV importer disabling the "skip API" slider)
- Binance Convert - The easiest way to trade (not offered via API)
- Savings (partly)
- Staking (partly)
- Launchpad (partly)
- Liquid Swap
- Dual Investment (partly)
- Pool Savings
- Binance Visa Card
- Crypto Loans
- Binance Pay
- Recurring Buy
- Gaming / IGO
- Mystery Boxes
2) Please be aware of the following "Dust to BNB" restrictions due to incomplete data provided by Binance:
API: Only the last 100 transactions will be imported via API
CSV: All transactions will be imported, but in some cases, we need to calculate the amount of BNB received per trade, which might result in small differences within the trades but not in the sum of BNB.
3) Remember to update your trade pairs, whenever you have used new coin combinations as described here.
4) In the generate all statement CSV file there are the fees for withdrawal transactions missing, but they are included in the API transactions.