Support Desk

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Deposits and withdrawals

Deposits and withdrawals are reported as purchases and sales in the Balance by Currency report. It looks like I have sold BTC which I have not done, and bought more BTC than I actually have. The end balance is correct though.

If deposits and withdrawals do not have a cost basis as they are considered movements of existing coins between wallets or exchanges (as per your support page), why are they shown as purchases and sales? It seems very misleading. Might I have entered the information incorrectly?

Thanks for your help!

• please create a ticket with your account name if you have not done so far to check this individually. Screenshots with an example is always helpful. Thank you.

• Πως μπορώ από το cointracking να μεταφέρω τα κρυπτονομισματα σε άλλο wallet?
  • We do offer support in German or English language only. So I used a translate software to understand your inquiry.

"How can I transfer cryptocurrency from cointracking to another wallet?"

We are a tracking platform and you cannot add or withdraw funds here. And we never call or contact anybody. Be aware of scammers out there who might show you proof of funds with FREE accounts which do not exist.

Login or Signup to post a comment