- Data/transaction is missing (this can happen with manual entries, especially when the transactions look similar)
- The exchange gave the same Transaction ID for two deposits or withdrawals, thus the software skipped one as a duplicate
- Deposits or withdrawals were imported combined (i.e. you withdraw 1 BTC and then 2 BTC, but the deposit is the sum of 3 BTC)
- Your deposits are air drops, dividends, bonus, rebates, forks etc. and have to be renamed to the respective transaction type on the Enter Coins page via Edit (available income transactions types like Airdrop, Bonus, Income etc. - for forks see this article: Entering Forked Coins)
- Your credit or debit card purchase came in as a deposit, but needs to be a trade with the FIAT invested. Edit the deposit on the Enter Coins page and change it into a trade with the FIAT you spent via the card.
- Your withdrawal is a Spend (you sent it off for goods or services) or a Lost (you sent it to a defunct wallet or exchange). The withdrawals have to be changed into a Spend or Lost via Edit on the Enter Coins page. If you had already entered such a transaction manually, please delete the manual entry and just keep the edited withdrawal (deleting the withdrawal instead of renaming it would reimport it with the next API check).
- Deposits and withdrawals have more than 72 hours difference and are not marked as green from the algorithm. You could ignore those transactions.
- The fee of a withdrawal or deposit is not or wrongly added and therefore the amounts are wrong: Entering Fees
- you have FIAT (e.g. USD, AUD, EUR) deposits or withdrawal entries and they need no counterpart transaction. Just set the filter on top to "all currencies but FIAT"
You could jump directly to the transaction on the "enter coins" page while clicking on the button/link at the end of each line.
There you can check and transaction history to identify the counterpart transaction and if not there you could add it here.