Support Desk

Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Cointracking PRO transaction limit - is yearly?

I have the Cointracking PRO account and a. lot of transactions. Will my transaction limit reset at the end of the year?

• Hi Garrick,

The PRO account transaction limit is a total limit, it will not reset after a year. If you have multiple accounts linked, the total limit is valid for all linked accounts together and not per account.  Once it is reached you will not be able to add more trades.

What you can do:

Option 1:

Summarize some of your existing transactions manually e.g. in Excel (in case of a trade only the same trade pair and time stamp), delete the single transactions and set a start date to avoid re-import of the single transactions.

For example if you get imported via API the following transactions:

1.2.2022 10:00 0,01 CRO Staking

1.2.2022 11:00 0,01 CRO Staking

1.2.2022 12:00 0,01 CRO Staking

1.2.2022 13:00 0,01 CRO Staking

You can delete 3 of them and add a start date into your API job to avoid the re-import of those deleted transactions as described here: How to avoid or unwanted transactions/re-imports or SCAM token via API jobs? 

Then you adjust the sum of the 4th transaction into 0,04 CRO (instead of 0,01).

Please create backup of your data beforehand and regularly as described here: Create backup, restore or export your account data 

Option 2:

or upgrade to EXPERT S or any other plan as described here: Reached Trade Limit - upgrade how and why?

• Thank you for the answer. This though seems a bit ridiculous:

• I am a small holder, i.e. my capital is below 10k and I don't do active trading. Even with this "small investor profile" I generate around 600-700 transaction per year due to the staking gains.
    • I was considering buying the lifetime Pro account, but if it has a limit of 3.500 transaction for life, considering that I already have 1000 transactions and that I generate 600-700 transactions per year, this will last only 4 years without considering a growth in the number of transactions over time!
    • Removing or aggregate transactions is not a valid option because they should be preserved to correctly calculate tax, which is the reason why I am using this tool

What would you recommend me to do? Definitely I cannot spend 6k for a lifetime unlimited plan when my capital is 10k!

IMO, you should not count staking transactions in your limit!

• PS.

Alternatively you could do as this site, where they count transaction per year as already suggested:

https://divly.com/en/pricing

• Understand your point, but every transaction count and e.g. need to be stored in our database need to be calculated and included in any reports etc. So it is just a normal transaction like any other as well. 

You could summarize them manually if allowed as shown here: https://cointracking.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/29000018154?lang=en

Login or Signup to post a comment