- Type: Can be "Buy" or "Deposit".
- Amount: The amount of the currency you have bought.
- Cur.: The currency of your purchase.
- Cost per Unit:(*) The calculated purchase price per unit for this trade at the time of your transaction (Cost / Amount).
- Current Price per Unit: The current market price for the traded currency.
- Change: The difference between your price and the current market price in percent.
- Cost:(*) The total value of your trade at the time of your transaction.
- Current Value: The current market value of your trade (amount * current price per unit). It's the market value you would get, if you sell the full amount right now.
- Unrealized Gain / Loss: The gain or loss you would achieve, if you sell your full amount right now (Current Value - Cost).
- Trade Date: The day and time of your transaction.
Modified on: Wed, 6 Dec, 2017 at 2:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.