- Type: Can be "Sell" or "Withdrawal".
- Amount: The amount of the currency you have sold.
- Cur.: The currency of your sale.
- Cumulated Cost per Unit:(*) The calculated average purchase price per unit from all purchases before this transaction (value of all purchases till this date / amount of all purchases till this date). Should the purchase amount be negative, no change and realized gain will be calculated.
- Sell Price per Unit:(*) The calculated sell price per unit for this trade at the time of your transaction (sell value / amount).
- Change: The difference between your sale and the cumulated cost in percent.
- Cumulated Cost:(*) The calculated purchase value (Cumulated Cost per Unit * Amount).
- Sell Value:(*) The sell value of this transaction (Sell Price per Unit * Amount).
- Realized Gain / Loss: The gain or loss you have achieved with this sale (Sell Value - Cumulated Cost).
- Trade Date: The day and time of your transaction.
Modified on: Wed, 6 Dec, 2017 at 2:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.