- Remaining Amount: The remaining amount of a currency you own right now (all purchases - all sales). The remaining amount of a coin can deviate from the values in the dashboard, because deposits and withdrawals will not be included. Enable the "Add Deposits & Withdrawals to remaining amount"checkbox to display your real amount.
- Cur.: The currency of your remaining amount.
- Cost per Unit:(*) The amount you have spent in total for one unit of the selected currency.
- Current Price per Unit: The current market price for one unit of the selected currency.
- Change: The difference between the market price and your cost in percent.
- Cost:(*) The total amount you have spent for the entire remaining amount of the selected currency (Remaining Amount * Cost per Unit).
- Current Value: The current market value for your remaining amount (Remaining Amount * Current Price per Unit). It's the market value you will get, if you sell the full remaining amount right now.
- Unrealized Gain / Loss: The total gain or loss you will achieve, if you sell your full remaining amount right now (Current Value - Cost).
- Realized Gain / Loss: The total gain or loss you have achieved with this currency till now.
Modified on: Wed, 6 Dec, 2017 at 2:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.